B★GS Cosplay Update 1!


posted by Rei Sekai on

No comments

I hope to blog to share my experiences with creating cosplays and I hope others also learn a little something so they don't go making the same mistake as me!
I've seen some amazing blogs that are so great because they share their progress and it's so helpful for everyone and I learned so much so I'd like to give back!
I know it may not be much.. but even if it's no help, I do like to keep a blog for fun. But I got to say.. MAD respect for Bloggers!
SWORD:
This was the first thing I tackled because it really wanted to make it as accurate as possible since it will be the main attraction since it's bigger than me!
I think it came out alright, it is fragile in some areas but it was too late to go back.


I tried to scale it correctly and I think I did ok! Just need to added height from the crazy boots and horns and I think I did an ok job!



I thought I could take out some steps to save on weight but I was wrong... and it is too late to fix because I do not want to paint it all again. -_-" So it is quite textured and the paint just emphasizes my mistakes...



I did the skull last because I had NO CLUE how to do or add it since I was figuring out if I should go find a toy but I couldn't find any so I carved it myself and attached it on... I think it turned out ok... not noticeably wrong.


HORNS:
I thought I could leave it like this but being a perfectionist.. it is not smooth enough for me! So I am fixing them up!
I still have no idea how to attach them to my head without a band. I do not plan on wearing a wig and just wear extensions since I got some that are sitting around doing nothing. Maybe it's not even possible! But I will find a way...


KNEE ARMOR:
Still working on them but this is what it is so far! To attach them all together and make them stay on me will be the challenge!


This is all I did so far, I cannot wait to work on it more when school is done! Only 1 more month!!

Leave a Reply